Keeping your home at the perfect temperature
Take full control over the temperature in your home with a smart heating or air conditioning system. Adjust the climate room by room at the push of a button on a control pad or phone app, or automate each zone using a smart thermostat.
A professional installation will give you better energy savings, and allow you to adjust temperatures remotely, ensuring your home is always ready for when you get back.
We install both wired and wireless heating and temperature control from a range of premium brands, including Honeywell and Heatmiser. Both allow you to control your heating and hot water remotely, and can fully integrate with the rest of your smart home technology. We give you the tools to control your entire home at the click of a button.
...you’re out on a freezing family walk. As you turn home home, shivering in the cold, you resolve to spend the rest of your afternoon snuggled up in a warm house. With the press of a button you turn the heating and hot water on remotely, and when you arrive, not only is the temperature perfect, but the hot water is ready for everyone to have a shower. With smart heating technology, this is no longer a dream, but a reality.
Which smart home heating system?
With up to 12 smart heating zones, you can control the temperature of your home on a room by room basis. Set individual zones for your living room, kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms. This will keep you cosy in the rooms you are using and reduce your carbon footprint by lowering the heat in ones you are not.
- Easy to install, quick, and mess-free
- Controllable via smartphone app, web browsers, and built-in touch panels
- Improves energy-efficiency by only heating the areas of your home which you actually use
- Can be integrated with Alexa, Google Home, and other voice assistants
- Control your hot water remotely
- Can easily switch between heating and cooling mode with integrated heat pumps
- Set heating schedules for each of your zones
The Heatmiser Neo system allows control over up to 32 zones in your home. With both wired and wireless options available heating your home is made effortless. Both systems are also easy to integrate with your other smart home technology.
- Controlled by panels within your home, smartphones, and voice-activated devices
- Easy to use and setup
- Supports most heating thermostats and systems
- Remote system updates are available
- Geolocation features can detect if you are home or not and turn heating on/off accordingly
- Mesh networking for reliable connection of the thermostats
- Energy-efficient. Good for the planet and for savings
- Mobile app displays the previous 7-day temperature history and shows high energy usage areas in your home
- Set schedules for your heating zones
The CoolMasterNet can be integrated with any HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system. This creates a strong connection channel between the HVAC system and any other home automation systems, making your heating and air conditioning even easier for you to use!
- Plug-and-play capability means you can unbox and use the CoolMaster instantly
- Easy maintenance of your smart heating and air conditioning technology thanks to CoolMasterNet integration
- Cool Automation's existing suite of applications makes the system highly user-friendly
- Boosts connectivity with home automation systems and smart home devices
- Reduces your carbon footprint and cuts unnecessary energy costs
Need a system for larger projects with high-level HVAC needs or complex BMS systems? We can offer seamless integration with a Control4 setup for easy automation.
How can Chris Lewis' Smart Heating team help you?
When it comes to smart home technology, installing new systems can be complicated. Our team of dedicated experts are here to provide the result you're after without hassle or frustration. We will visit your home, discuss your requirements, and listen to your challenges, then our team of award-winning smart home specialists will design and install a smart heating system that is right for you.
Once you have the perfect heating solution, why not integrate it with other smart home technology? We can advise on integration as well as offer ongoing care plans. We also provide upgrades, ensuring your system stays future-proofed and fully operational. Didn’t have your system installed by Chris Lewis? No problem. With over 15 years of experience, we can take over and maintain any system, no matter who it was installed by.
“The team at Chris Lewis are very flexible and accommodating. They’re more than happy to spend extra time to help you get a better solution and you don’t get billed for every additional hour because their focus is on developing long-term relationships with their clients.”
"The team’s ideas to overcome challenges and their professionalism make them a great company to work with.”