Keep your home at the perfect temperature with a smart heating system
With a smart heating system, or air conditioning system, you can take full control of the temperature in your home. Using a control pad or a phone app, adjust the climate room by room with the push of a button. Or, automate the heat and humidity using a smart room thermostat.
Professional installation gives you better energy savings, and more control over your home. You'll be able to adjust the temperature and turn the hot water on remotely. This ensures your house is always ready for your return home.
We offer wired and wireless heating and temperature control from a range of premium brands. This includes Honeywell and Heatmiser, two of the leading names in smart central heating systems. Both provide great convenience as well as remote control of your heating and hot water tanks. Our systems can fully integrate with the rest of your smart home technology, giving you the tools to control your entire home at the click of a button.
You’re out on a family walk and the weather is freezing. You decide to have a cosy afternoon in, and so you turn the heating and hot water on remotely. When you get home the temperature is perfect and the hot water is ready for everyone to have a shower. With our smart technology, this is no longer just a dream, but a reality.
With up to 12 smart heating zones, you can control the temperature of your home on a room by room basis. Set individual zones for your living room, kitchen, and bedrooms. This will allow you to stay cosy in the rooms you are using and turn the heat down in ones you are not.
- Easy to install, quick, and mess-free
- Controlled via an app which you can access through your smartphone, through web browsers, and on touch panels inside your home
- Energy-efficient as you only heat the areas of your home which you are actually using
- Can integrate with Alexa, Google Home, and other voice assistants.
- Control the hot water
- When a cool source, like a heat pump, is part of your system, you can easily switch between heating and cooling mode
- With smart heating controls, you can easily add or remove zones whenever you want. Whether that is radiators, underfloor heating, or stored hot water.
- Set heating schedules for each of your zones
- Save money and reduce the energy bill
The Heatmiser Neo system allows you to control up to 32 temperature zones in your home. There are wired and wireless options available to make the heating of your home effortless. These will integrate with your other smart home technology. Controlling your home has never been so simple.
- Controlled by panels within your home, smartphones, and voice-activated devices
- Easy to use and setup
- Supports most heating thermostats and systems
- Remote system updates are available
- Geolocation features to detect if you are home or not. It can then turn the heating on/off.
- Mesh networking for reliable connection of the thermostats
- Energy-efficient. Good for savings and for the planet
- Mobile app displays the previous 7-day temperature history. This shows high energy usage areas in your home
- Save money and reduce the energy bill
- Set schedules for your zonal heating
Introducing CoolMasterNet. This device enables integration with any HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system. This creates a strong connection channel between the HVAC system and automation systems, making your heating and air conditioning systems easier to use for you!
- Plug and play device meaning you can unbox, plug and use the CoolMaster instantly!
- Easy maintenance of your smart heating and air conditioning technology thanks to CoolMasterNet integration
- Easily used with Cool Automation's existing suite of applications
- Boosts connectivity with home automation systems and smart home devices for easy use
- Save money and lower the energy bill
Need a system for large projects with high-level HVAC needs? Or complex BMS systems? We can offer seamless integration with a Control4 setup for easy to use automation.
How can Chris Lewis help you?
When it comes to smart home technology, installing new systems can become complicated. Our team of dedicated experts are here to make the process simple. Get the final product you are looking for without any hassle or frustration. We can come to your home, discuss your requirements, and listen to your challenges. Our team of specialists will design and install the smart heating system that is right for you.
Once you've set up the perfect heating solution, why not integrate with other smart home technology? We can advise on integration as well as offer ongoing care plans. We also provide upgrades, ensuring your system stays future-proof and fully working. Didn’t have your system installed by Chris Lewis? No problem. With over 10 years of experience, we can take over and maintain any type of system, no matter who installed them.
“The team at Chris Lewis are very flexible and accommodating. They’re more than happy to spend extra time to help you get a better solution and you don’t get billed for every additional hour because their focus is on developing long-term relationships with their clients.”
"The team’s ideas to overcome challenges and their professionalism make them a great company to work with.”