Keeping your home at the perfect temperature
With a smart heating and air conditioning system, you can easily control the temperature of your home. Using a control pad or smartphone, adjust the climate room by room with the press of a button. Or, automate room temperature and humidity using a smart thermostat.
This allows for greater energy savings and more control over your entire home. You can even turn the heating and hot water on remotely, ensuring your house is warm for when you arrive home!
We offer wired and wireless heating control from a range of premium brands. This includes Honeywell and Heatmiser, two of the lead innovators in smart heating. Both provide great accessibility as well as remote control of your heating and water. Our systems can fully integrate with the rest of your smart home technology, allowing you to control your entire home at the click of a button.
You’re out on a family walk and the weather is freezing. You decide to have a cosy afternoon in, and so you turn the heating and hot water on remotely. When you get home the temperature is perfect and the hot water is ready for everyone to have a shower. With our smart technology, this is no longer just an imagination, but a reality.
With up to 12 smart heating zones, you can control the temperature of your home on a room by room basis. Set individual zones for your living room, kitchen, and bedrooms. This will allow you to stay cosy in the rooms you are using and turn the heat down in ones you are not.
- Wireless installation is quick, easy, and mess-free
- Controlled via an app which you can access through your smartphone, through web browsers, and on touch panels inside your home
- Energy efficient as you only heat the areas of your home which you are actually using
- Can integrate with Alexa, Google Home, and other voice assistants.
- Control the hot water as well
- When a cool source, like a heat pump, is part of your system, you can easily switch between heating and cooling mode
- Easily add or remove zones whenever you want. Whether that is radiators, underfloor heating, or stored hot water.
- Create weekly schedules for each of your zones
The Heatmiser Neo system allows you to control up to 32 temperature zones around your home. There are both wired and wireless options available. These will integrate with your other smart home technology seamlessly. Controlling you home has never been so easy.
- Controlled through panels within your home, smartphones, and voice-activated devices.
- Simple to use and setup
- Supports most heating systems
- Remote system updates available
- Geolocation features will detect if you are home or not. It can then turn the heating on accordingly
- Uses mesh networking to provide reliable communication of the thermostats
- Energy-efficient which is good for you and for the planet
- Mobile app displays the previous 7-day temperature history. This gives you an indication of high energy usage areas in your home
Cool Automation brings the CoolMasterNet, a device that enables integration with any HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system. This creates a universal communication channel between the HVAC system and automation systems, making your heating and air conditioning systems easier to use for you!
- Plug and play device meaning you can unbox, plug and use the CoolMaster immediately!
- Easy maintenance of your smart heating and air conditioning technology thanks to the CoolMasterNet's integration abilities.
- Easily used with Cool Automation's existing suite of applications.
- Enables connectivity with home automation systems and smart home devices for ease of use.
Need a solution for large projects with advanced HVAC requirements? Or complex BMS systems? We can provide seamless integration with a Control4 setup for simplified automation.
How can Chris Lewis help you?
When it comes to smart home technology, installing new systems can become complicated. Our team of dedicated experts are here to make the process simple and convenient. Get the final product you are looking for without any hassle or frustration. We can come to your home, discuss your requirements, and listen to your challenges and limitations. Our team of specialists will design and install the smart heating system right for you.
Once we have delivered the perfect heating solution, why not integrate with other smart home technology? We can advise on integration opportunities as well as offer ongoing care plans. We also provide upgrades, ensuring your system stays future proof and fully operational. Didn’t have your system installed by Chris Lewis? No problem. With over 10 years of experience, we adopt a wide range of smart home technology. We can take over and maintain any type of system, regardless of who installed them.
“The team at Chris Lewis are very flexible and accommodating. They’re more than happy to spend extra time to help you get a better solution and you don’t get billed for every additional hour because their focus is on developing long-term relationships with their clients.”
"The team’s ideas to overcome challenges and their professionalism make them a great company to work with.”