Ensuring your home is always the perfect temperature
With a smart heating and air conditioning system, you can control the temperature of your home on a room by room basis through the use of a single control pad or smartphone application.
This allows for greater energy saving capabilities and more control over your entire home. You can even turn the heating and hot water on remotely, ensuring that the house is always warm when you get home!
We offer wired and wireless heating control options from Honeywell and Heatmiser, two of the leading innovators in the smart heating market, and both of which provide simple access, remote temperature control, and even remote control of your hot water. Our systems can also be fully integrated into the rest of your smart home technology, allowing you to control your entire home at the click of a button.
You’re out on a family walk and the weather is freezing, you decide to have a cosy afternoon in, and so you turn the heating and hot water on remotely. When you get home the temperature is perfect and the hot water is ready for everyone to have a shower. With our smart technology, this is no longer just an imagination, but a reality.
With up to 12 smart heating zones you can control the temperature of your home on a room by room basis. Making individual zones for the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms allow you to be cosy in the rooms you are using – and turn the heat down in the ones you are not.
- Wireless installation is quick, easy, and mess-free
- Controlled via an app which you can access through your smartphone, through web browsers, and on touch panels inside your home
- Energy efficient as you only heat the areas of your home which you are actually using
- Can integrate with Alexa, Google Home, and other voice assistants.
- Control the hot water as well
- When a cool source, like a heat pump, is part of your system, you can easily switch between heating and cooling mode
- Whether you have radiators, underfloor heating, stored or shared hot water – you can easily add and remove zones whenever you want.
- Create weekly schedules for each of your zones
With wired and wireless options available, the Heatmiser Neo system allows you to control up to 32 temperature zones within your home. With integration into your other smart technology being seamless, controlling your home has never been so easy.
- Controlled through panels within your home, smartphones, and voice-activated devices.
- Simple to use and setup
- Supports most heating systems
- Remote system updates available
- Geolocation facility means that the system can detect if you are home or not, turning the heat on accordingly.
- Uses mesh networking to provide reliable communication of the thermostats
- Energy-efficient which is good for you and for the planet
- The neoApp can display the previous 7 days temperature history, giving you an indication of areas of high energy usage in your home
For large projects with advanced HVAC requirements, or sophisticated BMS solutions, we can also provide seamless integration with Control4 systems for simplified operation and automation.
How can Chris Lewis help you?
When it comes to smart home technology, the installation and customisation process can become complicated. Our team of dedicated experts are here to make the process simple and convenient so that you can get the final product you are looking for without any hassle or frustration. We can come to your home, discuss your requirements, and listen to your challenges and limitations, before designing and installing a smart heating system that is right for you.
Once we have delivered you with the perfect smart home heating solution, we can also advise on further integration opportunities as well as offer ongoing care plans and upgrade packages, ensuring your system stays perfect for your requirements long into the future. Didn’t have your system installed by Chris Lewis? No problem. With over 10 years of experience and having dealt with a wide range of technology, we can take over and maintain any type of system, regardless of who installed them.
“The team at Chris Lewis are very flexible and accommodating. They’re more than happy to spend extra time to help you get a better solution and you don’t get billed for every additional hour because their focus is on developing long-term relationships with their clients.”
"The team’s ideas to overcome challenges and their professionalism make them a great company to work with.”