This is about more than just surveillance
When it comes to your business, protecting it shouldn’t even be a question. With our advanced CCTV technology, it isn’t. Whether you're looking to protect your business against increasing rates of theft, damage, or even defend yourself against health and safety claims, our range of business CCTV systems provide a bespoke service to suit your needs. Our intelligent camera systems keep your business safe around the clock. It's what we do best.
As a bare minimum, your CCTV surveillance systems need to capture live footage for reactive playback, should you ever need it. But is that really enough in today's world? Are you really getting the most out of your surveillance cameras? At Chris Lewis, our AI-powered CCTV and video recording technology goes above and beyond plain old reactive monitoring. Our HD CCTV cameras provide high-quality images and real-time activity notifications, helping to keep your staff, assets, and premises secure, 24/7.
Doing more than just recording and storing video
Here at Chris Lewis, our expertise lies in the customisation and integration opportunities available with our CCTV technology. Our expert team make CCTV and video surveillance work for you by exploring how it can take your existing setup to the next level.
Integrate with your access control systems to grant/deny access to people inside or entering the building. Or even cars coming onto your premises. This is based on their face ID or using number plate recognition. You'll even be able to link access events seamlessly to the video of the person entering the building.
When integrated with your intruder alarms, you can use CCTV cameras as motion sensors to highlight if an unwanted guest is inside your premises out of hours. Record the trespasser and alert security guards or the police automatically. High-resolution images and mapping helps to identify where the individual is in real-time and what they look like should they escape.
If you are working in retail, use CCTV integrated with your POS system to search for video footage by transaction or product. Monitor the conversion rates of customers and their flow through your shop to identify hotspots where you may want to place special offers or high-ticket items. This is a tactic famously used by big brand supermarkets like Tesco!
Easily identify and record if an individual is turning up late, not wearing the correct uniform/safety equipment, taking money from the till, not fulfilling their duties, being rude/abusive to customers and staff, or if they are acting unprofessionally. And, if you do ever have to take disciplinary action, you'll have the video proof to back your decisions up.
Want to tell if the puddle someone slipped on was actually there? Did they knock the water over that they eventually slipped on? Was there actually a health and safety hazard that caused injury or was it just a freak accident? These things happen. CCTV helps keep you protected against fraudulent insurance claims if an incident does occur.
Cloud CCTV systems
Footage can be stored in the cloud and is accessible from any internet-enabled device 24/7, no matter where you are in the world, with no need for any software installations or interference with your existing IT systems.
Use verified log-in credentials, you can manage your entire footage library from one screen. Relevant events are bought to your attention and smart search features like vehicle colour, number plate recognition, or even specific clothing allow you to find incidents in a matter of seconds. No more wasted hours running through the archives.
- Easy to use: Intuitive interface, find information in seconds
- Monitor usage: Check who accessed the system, what they viewed, and if they changed anything
- Share footage easily: Send footage to colleagues or the police with two clicks by SMS or Email
- User permission: Set permissions for which cameras each user can see
- Tamper proof: All data is backed up and encrypted in the cloud so footage cannot be stolen or destroyed
- Critical alerts: Get notified if a camera is not working, it’s been moved or has been tampered with
- Scalability: These solutions are incredibly easy to upgrade and expand. Cloud storage is unlimited. Data centres will have the capacity to comfortably handle your extra storage needs
Cloud CCTV Storage:
Everything you need to know
Cloud CCTV Systems:
The three main benefits
On-premise systems do exactly what they say on the tin. Servers and data are housed completely on your premises. These systems use backups and disaster recovery software to extract the data when you need it during a network failure. They are available with wired and wireless options, view the live and archived footage through your local PC and devices.
- Unlimited customisation: Because the servers and network are all local and specific to you, they can be fully customised exactly to your requirements, regardless of how niche this may be
- Compliance: Companies with strict data compliance laws tend to prefer having the data stored on site, rather than in the cloud. This is especially important in legal, healthcare, and financial settings
- Suits in-house IT teams: If you have an internal IT team, having the servers and network in-house may save you money in the long run on support and maintenance contracts
Steve Porter Head Porter, Pembroke College
“I can’t sing the praises of our new IP CCTV system highly enough. It’s made our College far more secure, it’s incredibly easy to manage and extremely quick to retrieve and rewind relevant footage.”
Martin Gibson General Manager, JETS
“The service that we have received has been first rate. Chris Lewis Fire & Security has really taken the time to understand our requirements and limitations, and has delivered in every aspect of the work. I now see them as trusted advisors who I won’t hesitate to contact when the time comes to extend or enhance the systems we now have in place.”
Iffat Khan Support Services Manager, Hounslow Primary Care Trust
“Because of the size and nature of the building our security requirements were extensive. The solution implemented by Chris Lewis Fire & Security is highly intuitive and has delivered the level of protection required. I was also very impressed with the amount of training and the level of support that was provided. “