Chris Lewis Smart Home were approached by building firm WG Carter and AES electrical contractors on behalf of a couple who were renovating their large Edwardian home.
The couple met Chris Lewis to outline their request for a whole-house lighting control system that could be operated remotely and be easy to use, with sympathetic accessories.
Chris Lewis worked alongside the builders, electricians and interior designers to devise a system that would look completely ‘at home’ in a character property.
The couple wanted LED lighting, which is notoriously difficult to control, so Chris Lewis tested several fittings, before deciding on a top quality system that provides limitless, hassle-free control of each individual light fitting.
- PhotonStar Lighting
- Lutron’s new DALI dimmable LED driver
- Control pads dotted around the house
- 78 inch surround-sound TV from Artcoustic in the basement
- Wi-Fi access and Sonos sound equipment in every room
- Motorised blinds in the games room
- Video conferencing in the study
- Special AV rack in the basement to keep equipment hidden
The couple were so pleased that they commissioned Chris Lewis Smart Home to install an intruder alarm system and a full AV system throughout the house. The couple have also asked Chris Lewis to install lighting controls and a music system in their pool house.
How the Client Benefitted
- World-class dual-purpose lecture theatre
- An excellent relationship with the Chris lewis Group
- Project completed with minimum disruption to staff, students, and visitors.
- Work delivered on time and on budget